Daily activities at New Hope are designed to nurture residents’ physical, cognitive and spiritual health.
Exercise programs, arts & crafts, card club,
word games, church services, theme parties
and holiday celebrations make life at New Hope meaningful and enjoyable.
• Library with fireplace
• Daily recreational activities
• Special events and holiday celebrations
• Cable ready television and telephone hook-ups
Residents love our short-order breakfast menu that is served “restaurant” style between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m.
Lunch and dinner are served family style with two entrees and several side dishes from which to choose. All of our home-cooked food is prepared on the premises and special diets are accommodated.
• Three full-course home-cooked meals
• Special diets available
• Private dining and meeting area for gatherings and
• Between meal snacks